Autism Advisory and Support Service
DescriptionAutism Advisory and Support Service (AASS) is run by parents of children with Autism. We are all volunteers and rely heavily on donations to provide our services to children with Autism and their families at a free or nominal price.
Our services include:Telephone guidance and support, unbiased information, an email network of parents and service providers, support groups and workshops, support groups and workshops for Culturally and Linguistically Diverse families, government lobbying and individual advocacy.
We have Australias only 24 hour Autism hotline which is self funded and have assisted in excess of 1000 families since our inception in 2007.
*To empower children with Autism and their families through knowledge and support.
*To positively impact and influence their social and emotional development.
1. To advise and assist children with Autism and their families in South Western Sydney.
2. To provide support and information to parents of children with Autism
3. To do this at a free or nominal price for families affected by Autism.
4. To engage relevant stakeholders that can make a valid contribution to the development of services and facilities for children with Autism and their families
5. To be an information source of Autism services in South West Sydney Area
6. To seek funding to sustain development of Autism advice and Support Service