Volunteers Seeking Projects
Our volunteers have requested the opportunity to offer their valuable skills and experience to our community groups. Search this page for volunteers who are interested in giving you their skills and experience. If you are a volunteer and haven't been able to find a suitable project, would you like to be profiled on this page? Contact us so that we can arrange it for you.
Looking for office or industrial space?
A senior corporate property management specialist is looking to help a community group find and negotiate commercial office, industrial or other premises. The volunteer has excellent skills and experience in:
- sourcing new properties for lease
- property searches
- lease negotiation process
- property management
- lease and property related documentation
- giving advice on how to go about the overall process.
If your community group is looking at finding or moving office or doing any type of lease negotiation then this volunteer is willing to help from January 2011 onward. Click here to send us a message.
Could you do with some help from an ANZ Risk employee?
ANZ Risk group employees (1500 people globally) are keen to use their paid volunteer leave (one day) on skilled volunteer projects. There are individuals as well as small, medium and large teams wanting to give you their skills. If you submit your projects now, they would be happy to consider them for completion in the next quarter. It will help if you can define the timeframe of the project or ideal days for completion. They have a wide range of skills including:
- Risk management - they could help you with frameworks, tools and analysis covering operational risk (i.e. running a business), compliance risk (ie complying with legal & regulatory requirements), project risk (i.e. how to identify & manage risks arising in a project), technology risk (i.e. how to identify & manage risks arising from technology), information security (i.e. how to protect information), credit risk (i.e. how to avoid losing money you have lent out to people) and market risk (i.e. how to avoid losing money on the stock markets)..
- Corporate Governance i.e. how to ensure the organisation is able to demonstrate to the outside world that it is well-managed - typically relevant to Management Committees or Board or CEOs of organisations
- Basic analytical skills i.e. they are very good at analysing trends, looking through numbers to make predictions, analyse performance etc.
- General admin such as broad-based help with common office issues (setting up filing systems, creating presentations etc) and provision of advice from professionals operating in a corporate environment
- Ability to serve on Boards of Not for profits
If your community group would like to work with one or more of the Risk team, and/or need some assistance with scoping a suitable project or utilising this resource, click here to send us a message or submit your project now.