Neuroblastoma Australia is a small children’s cancer charity focused on raising awareness and funds for neuroblastoma childhood cancer – the leading cause of cancer deaths in children aged 5 and under.
One of our largest annual fundraising events of the year is in need of your volunteer help! Our Run2Cure will be held on 2 June 2019 in the Domain in the Royal Botanical Gardens and we are looking for both individual and teams of volunteers to help during the week of the event and on event day.
There are a large variety of roles available ranging from bib collection during the week to helping at a water station or being a fun day assistant.
All volunteers will receive a certificate of appreciation, volunteer t-shirt and food and drink and thankyou gift on the day.
- Due to the start time of the event, volunteer shifts will begin early in the morning (some as early as 5:30am)
- Shift length is 6-7 hours
- Approximate finish time is between 12pm - 1pm.
- Your specific role and shift time will not be confirmed until rosters are set in mid-May.
- We will try to our best ability to give you your preferred role, however it may not always be possible.