We are looking for a goal-oriented, independent and knowledgeable Social Media Guru with outstanding skills to help deliver our social media plan on a volunteer basis.
Types of duties may include:
- Monitor and post content multiple times daily on the most relevant social media channels (Instagram/Facebook)
- Directly create content and write editorial for all social media posts.
- Maintain an up-to-date social plan.
- Encourage the generation of user-created content via active community participation & conversation.
- Ensure consistent messaging is being used online across relevant social media channels
- Draft and publish ads on Facebook
- Help build awareness of Neuroblastoma Australia across social media channels
If you are savvy and knowledgeable about current social media trends, innovations and best practices and are looking to volunteer between 5 and 10 hours a week, we would love to hear from you. Our office is located in Crows Nest, NSW and would require you to come into the office one morning a week, either Monday or Tuesday. There is the flexibility to work from home for the remaining hours.
Neuroblastoma Australia is a small children’s cancer charity focused on raising awareness and funds for neuroblastoma childhood cancer – the leading cause of cancer deaths in children aged 5 and under.