Why sign up to Goodcompany?
Studies in the US by Harris Interactive for the Fidelity Charitable Gift Fund have shown that two thirds of volunteers donate and when they do they give ten times the average donation!
Our one-stop shop for charitable giving makes it easy for individuals and businesses to support your organisation in a variety of ways, including:
- Workplace Giving (matched and unmatched donations)
- Skilled Volunteering
- General and Group Volunteering
- Charity Gift Registries (for weddings, birthdays etc)
- Fundraising Pages (fun runs, Christmas appeals, other events)
- Charitable Gifts & Donations (traditional giving)
- Gift Vouchers (redeemable to your charity)
WHAT DO YOU GET?
When registered for Volunteering...
- Your own charity page, with an easy-to-use Content Management System,
- Ability to promote general and skilled volunteering opportunities for individuals and teams
- Capacity to store and archive old volunteering roles and re-use when ready
- Access to Volunteer templates that pre-fill the skills, requirements and qualifications needed for a volunteer role.
- Database of new and past volunteers that have applied for roles
- Ability to contact, shortlist or deny candidates.
- Feedback forms on the volunteer and the project
- Suite of Social media tools to promote the role
- Ability to share and promote via Stories
- Exposure to some of Australia's biggest corporates – and many smaller businesses - through workplace giving program.
When registered for Donations….
- Your charity page to upload logo, images and promote charity gifts/projects for donors
- Exposure to some of Australia's biggest corporates – and many smaller businesses - through workplace giving programs
- Equal level of exposure alongside Australia's largest charities and not-for-profit organisations
- Free appeal wish-lists for Christmas, tax time and other major gift-giving events on the calendar
- A single issuer – Karma Currency – for all tax-deductible receipts, saving you time and money
- Donations consolidated into one EFT per month, eliminating hundreds of hours of administration
- Ongoing communication with your donors so you can thank them for their support and keep them updated on your activities (at the donor's discretion)
- 24/7 access to donation reports
- 100% of the donation allocated to your charity
- New donor details (at the donor's discretion)
- Membership with both Goodcompany and Karma Currency, and across our workplace giving platforms
- IT support and upgrades
When registered for both donations and volunteering.
- Ability to unlock the nexus of donors giving time and money
Register your charity today to receive volunteers and donors tomorrow
IS YOUR ORGANISATION ELIGIBLE?
Under the Terms of the Deed of the Karma Currency Foundation and Australian taxation laws, we can only forward donations to organisations with both Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) Item 1 and Tax Concession Charity (TCC) status.
If you're unsure of your organisation's DGR and TCC endorsements, you can search the Australian Government's online Australian Business Register or visit the ATO Non-Profit Organisations website for more information.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
It is free for charities to advertise volunteer roles however charities wanting to receive donations pay an annual membership fee of $330 (incl. GST) or $594 for two years. There are no other collection, administration, handling or processing charges. Membership gives you access to both the karmacurrency.com.au and goodcompany.com.au portals plus all Workplace Giving sub sites.
HOW DO WE COVER OUR COSTS?
Businesses cover the cost of Workplace Giving programs to ensure that 100 per cent of staff donations reach your charity. For all other donations, the donor only incurs the bank processing fees of 1.0% + 10c on top of the original total donation value, therefore ensuring that 100% of the money donated to a charity, gets to that charity.